Ahhh... the BLOG!
I know.. I know... He has'nt even looked at this thing in a while... but hey, nostalgia sets in and WHAM!... it's back... Well, I've been 'unemployed' since the end of April out here in California, Tinsel Town, Land of TV and Movies... yep.. I'm in my element, but not working 'full time'... I am full time freelance... kinda... Working for lots of different places for some extended periods, and some short periods of time... some per project (mostly) some for a few weeks... but none full-time staff as I am used to... and it's kind of freaking me out.. especially with my insurance needs after the cancer, and I have a family to support, etc.
SO enough pity you say? Well what HAVE you been doing, Jeff - well here's a small smattering of some projects I've been lucky enough to work on in the past few months: I have recently worked on Deal or No Deal, College Hill 5: Atlanta, Queen Bees, Celebrity Circus, Dance War, Dance Machine, and Lewis Black’s Root Of All Evil. I have also been involved in pilots and show development for Disney/ABC and the SciFi Channel and have done film title design work for Night At The Museum 2 and ‘Dance Flick’, the new Wayans Brothers comedy. PLUS I am currently animating some children's books for DVD.
So it's not like I haven't been BUSY... just not.. full-time busy :)
So, if anyone is still checking in on this blog since I let you all down, and can think of any one whom I might talk to about some work out here in La-la land.. please drop me a line - it's very much appreciated..
Also in a my 'down-time' I've started a memorial group over on Facebook for Coral Springs High School.. please come by and check it out... LINK
Thank you all for thinking of me.. we're doing fine - down but not out, and CERTAINLY not as down as we were! :)
Pittle - Over and OUT!

No comments:
Post a Comment