Friday, July 09, 2004
Let's see.. I came home last night and we went right out.. We went to Target to buy Mr. Sam a bunch of forumla, and diapers, etc. I got a cool NY Yankee's baseball cap.. Tricia got a storage bin for her chocolate making supplies so we can orgainize it all in the pantry. Then we went to Too Jay's for dinner.. and like anywhere we go, Sam was TOTALLY the center of attention in the whole restaurant.. from the waiters and waitresses to the patrons, everyone had to stop by and say how cute he was.. and of course being the ham he is, he smiled at each and every one (he kept checking out the cute waitress though.. he IS a lady killer after all).. I had turkey and chopped liver, Trish had Pastrami.. Sam had Oatmeal with Apples and Bananas and a bunch of fruit puffs.. then we came home, Tricia took Sammy straight up to bed, I unloaded the car and loaded the dishwasher. Scooby ate and went out.. then I went upstairs and pretty much fell asleep in my chair.. oh well, another day down.. at least another 100 years to go Pittle OUT.

No comments:
Post a Comment