Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Well, as usual, I have not been as good at this as I would have liked, but here are a few new Sam things to report: He is crawling like a real champ now.. not so much rolling anymore, but real crawling.. really amazing to see him learn. He went to the eye doctor with Mommy yesterday to get his 'cross eyes' checked out.. the Doc said that everything seems alright, he just has to grow into his face a little (some extra skin on his nose bridge) and that one eye is a little droopy, but we'll check back on him in 6 months. He is now saying 'Ba ba' for bottle (yes, he looks at the bottle when he's saying it.. he also says Ma ma and Da da (although not always to the right people :) ) .. can you believe he's EIGHT MONTHS?!? Wow time flies.. he's becoming such a big boy.. Daddy is very proud. More tomorrow if I get around to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment