J. Pittle's Observations Of Everyday Life
Ramblings of the Chaos that we multi-celled organisms like to call Life.
"Art is never finished - only abandoned" - Leonardo Da Vinci
Please add comments...
At the bottom of each post, you can click "Comments" and let me know you were here! Thanks, Jeffrey
Sam and Remy The RAT!
The NEWEST family member...
Pittle x 3
Those Crazy Vegas Pittles!
Portrait of Pittle
Painted by Irv Rudley.
My Guestbook...
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com
About Me
Jeffrey
I am an artist. A father. A husband. A creator. A survivor. And a dreamer, looking for my place in the world. I'm here to make a difference.
View my complete profile
What first went through your mind when you heard I was diagnosed with cancer?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(2)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2004
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(1)
So, here I am wishing for a gmail invite from goog...
►
2001
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
Monday, May 24, 2004
So, here I am wishing for a gmail invite from google :( But alas.. none for old Jeff.. quite sad actually.. but I am hoping that a new blog entry might change that.. more tomorrow.. here's to hoping.. -J
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment