Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Wow.. what an amazing series of events.. on last Thursday (May 27th) my wife Tricia, my son Sam and I went to court to finalize Sam's adoption.. mind you we've had him since the 5th day of his life.. he's been my son since the moment I laid eyes on him of course.. but now it's all official in black and white, filed with the courts... we're so happy.. and so blessed to have such a fantastic son! He's SO well behaved.. and the few moments when he's not.. well, hey .. he IS a baby, after all!

He also went in the pool for the first time over the Memorial Day weekend.. he LOVED it.. he's such a water baby! Splashing and kicking his feet.. I can't wait until he is old enough to really learn to swim.. I'm sure he'll be great..

Also, his first two teeth are breaking through.. he's been teething on and off since 3 months of age, and now that he's 7 months, they're finally coming through the surface of his gums.. the front bottom two look like little grains of rice.. really cute.. can't wait til he bites me! :) LOL

That's it for now... it's a wonderful life.. Didn't ever think I could write that and mean it..

-=J=-

No comments: