Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thursday again.. Had Rotary this morning at 7:30. Today is President Joe's last meeting as acting president.. all that and he could'nt get the mike working! Eventually they did.. I met his wife - Irina.. she showed me this 19th century Russian religious artifact they dug up in her Grandmother's garden... PURE GOLD.. it was really cool..

Work was ok, since I am sick, it seemed like the day dragged on forever.. woke up groggy, and it never really left. I got to work, and someone had painted something in the studio, so the chemicals REALLY helped my headache. NOT. Worked on Mattress Firm, and a few smaller projects - Sat with Steve W. for storyboards on Coloney Real Estate, and did some tv installation mock-ups for Tim. Read more of my Jack The Ripper book - it is getting really good.. making me want to go search for more info.. to see if she is really right about who she thinks it is.. Walter Sickert.. a well-known artist of the time.

Came home - Did dishes, garbage, and laundry.. had dinner with Tricia and Sam.. Blintzes and potato pancakes.. YUMMY.. spent some good family time.. Sam's SO close to crawling.. we sat on his bedroom floor and watched him army crawl and turn on his tummy.. so cool to see him moving by himself that way.. I bet in a week he'll have it down!

Took some Sudafed.. typed this.. gonna go hit the sack.. TGIFF! (My throat HURTS like hell).. Signing Off..

No comments: