Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Days 1 and 2 - Cycle FOUR
(or "How to get two for one")


Sorry for not typing on Monday - it went ok - they were able to access a good vein in my left arm and get the port in... saw Dr. Goodman, he said my red blood cell count was a little low, so they gave me a shot at the end of the day... MAN oh man, did that kick my butt! I came home (even before I got here) and felt the effects - extreme tiredness, ache, etc... the usual but magnified...

Tuesday went ok, but seemed REALLY long - where I got out only about an hour later than Monday...strange... wrapped up around 2pm... Trish wasn't feeling good, so I sent her home to rest, no reason to keep her hanging out at the Center if she doesn't have to, you know? Of course I appreciate the company, but I'd rather her be feeling better... she came back when I was all done... and I actually slept for about an hour anyway...

That's about it for now - will update again later... thanks for reading, and thanks for all the job contacts everyone's been sending in - it's really helpful, and I'm doing the best I can to get back on my feet once we're through all this - keep 'em coming!

Pittle - OUT!

No comments: