Whoops I Did It Again...
(Or - See How These Blog Things Get Away From You?)
Hi everyone!
WOW I had no idea I haven't updated in NINE days - my apologies... I guess I let everyday things get in the way of writing AGAIN - I am really trying this time, so hopefully the gaps will get shorter as we move forward... having said that - Here's a quick update on the last week or so:
So, let's see where we left off...
Not too much new going on personally with me... just trying to tie up some loose projects I've been working on for a while, and haven't completed, as well as some work that needed finishing... Prepping Trish's sites new layout and functionality, plus after almost TWO years of delays (and procrastination?) my Pittleworks site is up and live.. FINALLY! Please check it out at http://www.pittleworks.com.
I am also working on the new site for my show Sin City Diaries. It's taking me a bit, since I am not REALLY a web programmer per se, but just know enough to be dangerous (and look good while doing it!)... So I am having to teach myself some new things as I go along... but it's coming out good so far, and I look forward to debuting it here to you soon...
Everyone here is good - Tricia and Sammy are doing fine... Sammy went to his first big boy birthday party over the weekend - WITHOUT MOMMY AND DADDY! WOW... I was really nervous... it was just down the street, and it was a pool party... but he did great! Had a fun time, swam, ate cake and hot dogs, and didnt miss us a bit!
Well, I just got to the Nevada Cancer Center to get plugged in for DAY ONE - CYCLE THREE (of FOUR!) Woo Hoo... I'll try to update today's post later when I get home and feel good enough to type...
Thanks for all the emails, guestbook entries and cards - they all put smiles on my face, and are much appreciated!
Talk more soon -
PITTLE - OUT!
PS - Oh Yeah - What about that performance by Britney last night on the VMA's (I only watched enough to know I'd seen enough).... can you say "Career Comeback"? NOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment