Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for some advice and help from friends I know and trust.
I am looking for a Senior Creative/Art Director position with any of the following five companies: The Walt Disney Company, Pixar, DreamWorks, 20th Century Fox, or LucasFilm (Any major television network or film studio falls under this list as well.) Do any of you (or your spouses, friends, friends of friends) know anyone at one of these companies who could give me some insight into getting hired there, or perhaps knows of inside job openings and would be willing to share this information with me? My intent is less inquisitive, more action - I need to re-establish myself in the workplace, and quickly!
For those of you who may not really know what I do, here's a quick run-down of some of my qualifications:
Jeffrey Pittle is a Senior-level Director whose work has been widely recognized and honored. He has a proven track record of leading creative teams to produce innovative animation and design in a variety of media. He also combines a visionary creative philosophy with outstanding technical skills, strong leadership abilities and a true passion for artistic excellence.
“I’ve had the enjoyable pleasure of working with Jeffrey Pittle on numerous high profile television projects. Jeff is an over-achiever. It’s his nature. He consistently delivered beautiful creative on all the projects he has done for me and my company. His input and dedication to the job is a valued resource in this business – I look forward to further collaborative efforts in the future”
Les Garland (co-founder, MTV and VH1)
Senior Executive Vice President/AgU Entertainment Corp.,
President of the Tube Music Network
I'm really excited about getting back out there and would love to talk with anyone you know who might have some ideas for me. Lunch is on me, by the way, if we can set up a meeting.
Thanks so much for your help! If you or any of your contacts need a copy of my resume please visit this link - if that doesn't work for you, please email me and I will forward a copy to you ASAP!
Sincerely,
Jeffrey
jpittle@pittleworks.com
702-439-9252
/bio
Jeffrey Pittle is an award-winning Senior Art and Creative Director working in the fields of television and film. Sought after for his story-telling ability and design sense in motion graphics, animation and logo design, he has gained a strong national following over the past 20 years. Jeffrey believes that an extensive toolbox of styles and a good understanding of his client's aspirations create the most successful results.

No comments:
Post a Comment