(So THIS is what they meant...)
Ok, this will probably be EXTREMELY short, since this is the first real stretch of time that I have been lucid enough to do anything, short of visit the bathroom.
I can honestly say I've never felt quite so empty energy-wise, but that was expected... But I am also glad to say that I am definitely on the back-end of it... I expect to feel much better tomorrow when I get up... at least that's my hope.
I was finally able to eat something a little more substantial this evening, so that was promising... my diabetes has been OK, not great - this morning it was 100, tonight it was 200... go figure... with all the fluids pumping through me, it's no wonder it can't stabilize.... should be better tomorrow though.
Sorry for the short update - once I get my brain back online tomorrow I'll write something a little more witty
Thanks as always for checking up on me, and your good thoughts - I feel them, and it means a lot to me, even if I can't tell each and every one of you directly.
Pittle - OUT!

2 comments:
Lots of love hope you you are feeling better.
Love You Jeff.
Post a Comment