
Day 3..complete!
(LEFT: The view from here...)
*Sorry, we didn't have any Internet at home, so had to post this this morning... another update tonight!
Well, day 3 has come (and gone, as far as treatment goes...) It went pretty well, felt slow and lasted almost an hour longer than yesterday, but it was cool.
And it WAS cooler too! Very overcast today, high of like 80 degrees tops, so a nice change... it rained monsoon-style for about 20 minutes, everyone rushing to the big windows for the incredible event! Tricia offered one of the nurses $2 if she would run out in it - she declined.
Gained more weight AGAIN! Up to like 168.5 today... they say its from the liquids they're pumping into me every day - retention, etc.
I am still feeling ok, no nausea Thank G*D! And my tastebuds appear stable. Appetite is ok as well, so far so good. Let's keep it that way!
Sleep wasn't great last night, but they said I can take Tylenol PM tonight to help! Woo hoo!
Sammy made me some cool crayon drawings to 'cheer me up' last night, and brought me home a cool plaster sparkly star to take with me when I get my medicine, to 'make you smile'.
That's about it for tonight. I am hanging in there, feeling ok - doing good! Thanks for reading and all the positive thoughts.
Day Three - Pittle OUT!

1 comment:
I'm watching.......keep up the forward progress. You know I wish the best. PS: Trish...only 2 dollars.......did you ask for a receipt.
xxx
marc
Post a Comment